Connect To Better Mental Health.
EastpointeConnect is a system to help you access behavioral healthcare information in your community. EastpointeConnect provides:
- anonymous, evidence-based, self-conducted on-line screenings, available 24-hours a day
- immediate results to see how you scored
- local referral information
- a learning and resource section
- English and Spanish language versions
- availability from any computer or mobile device, including kiosk locations in health departments in Bladen, Columbus, Duplin, Edgecombe, Greene, Lenoir, Robeson, Sampson, Scotland, Wayne, and Wilson Counties.
EastpointeConnect offers screenings for Depression, Anxiety, Alcohol Use, and others.
You can use EastpointeConnect whenever, wherever and as often as you would like.